Tuesday, November 22, 2011

NaBloPoMo/ Introduction

So, I'm a little late to the game for National Blog Posting Month, but hey, better late than never. Just fashionably late, really. Making an entrance. *curtsey*

I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Courtney and I live with my bff/ roommate (henceforth known as The Wife, or simply Pants.) and her awesome 9 year old son (The Boy). I have an absolutely amazing boyfriend (Honey Bunny), a cat named Boo, a "step-cat" (he's The Wife's) named Seamus, and a Bulldog named Mad Sweeney.

I love movies, music, crochet, wine, making rude greeting cards with salty language (with my partner in crime and crafts Petunia. Check out our Etsy store or find us on facebook! We're Petunia & Clementine Cards.), Doctor Who, cross stitch, and other random awesomeness.

I'm also bound to post (read: complain) about my struggle with my weight, body image, finding a job, and any number of other annoyances.

I'll try to make this blog not as boring as this first post, really I will. Really. Promise.

Really.

...really.

....re ok I'm stopping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment